A beta release of the CloVR virtual machine (VM) is available for download. We will update this page with new releases on a regular basis as we release updated versions of the CloVR VM.
Beta releases and release candidates (-RC) are under active development, contain bugs, and are primarily for testing. Users should be especially careful when running on the Cloud and monitor pipelines closely.
1. Download and install Virtual Machine player to launch CloVR VM:
2. Download CloVR VM
Basic requirements to run CloVR:
- At least 2GB of RAM
- At least 10GB free disk space
The CloVR VM images are 64-bit and about 2 GB to download. The download section provides links to a .vmdk image for VMware and a .vdi image for VirtualBox. The raw disk image can be booted in Xen or mounted as an ext3 file system.
Latest release: Oct 10, 2014 clovr-1.0-RC6
- Release notes, previous releases, and raw disk images
- Virtualbox 4.0+ installation instructions
- VMWare installation instructions
- Known issues with the latest release
- Troubleshooting CloVR on Virtualbox
- Troubleshooting CloVR on Vmware Player
- Troubleshooting Network issues: [ Please scroll to the middle of the page to see "Networking Problems" section ]
- Advanced Network troubleshooting: [ Read for issues with "static ip addresses". ]
Read about Cloud-only mode to run CloVR on the Cloud without a local virtual machine
The AMI for the latest release of CloVR 1.0-RC6 is: ami-84803dec